Waiting in transit … !
Everyday is getting to be a struggle. Not the “why did I walk into the room? To get something… to do something.. but, what! Oh no! Now I have to pee!”
It’s the weariness. Everything tires me out. I wake up early and start my day, by mid morning my mind says, “enough already, sit down, relax” my body says, “lie down, go take a nap already.”
How did I get to this stage? When did I get old?
Than the emotion sets in, the tears flow … the body feels defeated. The mind says, pick yourself up, keep moving…
Not today … not now … just let me rest, just let me slow down and take a nap.
This is going to be a long transition into the golden years.
No need to rush, no hurrying required. Just a slow pace walk. Can’t escape it, no detours, just pace myself slowly into this new reality. Take a rest …. Nap.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home